Meet the 4-IN-1 365 Sleep Bag V3 – The only baby sleeping bag that can be configured to all four seasonal variations, and your baby's changing needs; eliminating the need for blankets and different weight (Tog) sleep bags for every season.
Additionally, it’s generously sized for longer use, comes with removable sleeves with 2-IN-1 hand mittens, optional swaddle transition sleeves for rolling babies, and it’s made with super-soft certified organic cotton fabrics throughout (no sweaty polyester or harmful chemicals).
Designed in Australia, the 4-IN-1 365 Sleep Bag V3 keeps your baby sleeping safe and sound, all year round.
Four Seasons in One
The 4-IN-1 365 Sleep Bag V3 is a modular baby sleeping bag system designed for maximum versatility.
The system consists of two individual sleep bags (modules):
- Summer sleep bag (approx 0.5 Tog, recommended for 22°C and above)
- Autumn/Spring sleep bag (quilted approx 2.5 Tog, recommended for 18-22°C) with removable sleeves
The two individual sleep bags can be used separately, or they can be zipped up together (via special zipper system) to form a warm Winter sleep bag (approx 3.0-3.5 Tog, recommended for below 18 degrees).
Features & Benefits Summary
- Configurable to all four seasonal variations, and your baby's changing needs; eliminating the need for blankets and different weight (Tog) sleep bags for every season.
- The Autumn/Spring sleep bags come with a pair of removable sleeves with built-in 2-IN-1 hand mittens, which gives you an additional way to regulate your baby's body temperature, and they can be washed separately.
- Optional add-on: Add a pair of Swaddle Transition Sleeves to the size 4-18m Autumn/Spring sleep bag. Recommended for rolling babies who are ready to transition out of the swaddle to a sleeping bag.
- Easy adjust for overnight temperature drops.
- Safer alternative to traditional blankets; reduces the risk of overheating and suffocation.
- Generous sized with plenty of room for little ones to grow into.
- Made with luxurious and super-soft certified organic cotton fabrics throughout, for optimum breathability and comfort. No sweaty polyester or harmful chemicals.
- High quality zippers made by YKK- world leader in zipper manufacturing.
- Downward zips prevent baby from escaping out of the bags.
- Easy nappy changes.
- Super easy to use, simply place baby in the sleep bag and zip up.
- Australian safety standard approved. The 365 Sleep Bag V3 conforms to the Australian safety standard AS/NZS 1249:2014
* 0.5 Tog sleep bag can be combined only with a 2.5 Tog sleep bag of the same size.
* Any size sleeves can be combined with any size 2.5 Tog sleep bags.
- Summer sleep bag - 95% certified organic cotton 5% spandex
- Autumn/Spring sleep bag - Inner and outer 95% certified organic cotton 5% spandex, Quilting/Padding 100% certified organic cotton
- Sleeves - 95% certified organic cotton 5% spandex
Please use the sizing info below to work out the correct size for your baby. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any help.
|Size/Age||Max Child Height||Sleep Bag Length||Sleep Bag Neckline Circ.|
- All measurements are approximate and are for guidance only as all babies are different.
The 365 Sleep Bag V3 is designed to be used instead of blankets and top sheets. The table below shows guidelines for the amount of clothing for your baby and the correct 365 Sleep Bag V3 configuration that should be used in different room temperatures.
Please note, all babies are different; additionally, other factors such as humidity in your region, whether there is heating in the house, and your baby's health (whether your baby has a cold or infection or another special need) can determine how you should dress your baby.
Dress your baby to be comfortable, neither too hot nor too cold. Feel your baby's chest regularly to check his/her temperature. Don’t worry if baby’s hands, face, and feet feel cool - this is normal. If your baby is sweating or has a red face, remove some clothing and/or use a lower tog configuration. This may be necessary if your baby is unwell, in which case you should seek medical attention.
|Nursery Temp.||Winter bag (Combined Bag)||Autumn/Spring bag||Summer bag|
|26°C / 79°F||Short-sleeved Bodysuit|
|24°C / 75°F||Long-sleeved Bodysuit|
|22°C / 71°F||Short-sleeved Bodysuit||Short-sleeved Bodysuit + PJs or All-in-One|
|20°C / 68°F||Short-sleeved Bodysuit||Long-sleeved Bodysuit|
|18°C / 64°F||Singlet + PJs or All-in-One||Short-sleeved Bodysuit + PJs or All-in-One|
|16°C / 61°F||Short-sleeved Bodysuit + PJs or All-in-One|
|14°C / 57°F||Long-sleeved Bodysuit + PJs or All-in-One|
- Removable sleeves slightly increase warmth for baby. You can add or remove sleeves as required or preferred by your baby.
- This dressing guide is for general guidance only as all babies are different.
Safe Sleeping Tips
- Always sleep baby on the back, not on the tummy or side.
- Do not use sleep bag if head can pass through the neck-hole or if neck-hole is too tight.
- Always follow safe sleep recommendations from Red Nose Australia.
Fire hazard labelling as per AS/NZS 1249:2014
WARNING - HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
Payment methods available
We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, and Afterpay payments.
All customer and payment details are secured and encrypted by GeoTrust SSL security technology. Additionally, your credit card information is never stored on our website.
Shipping cost and delivery timeframe
Items are posted out from our warehouse in Brisbane Australia. We offer Australia wide and International shipping. More info at https://sleepycompany.com/shipping-returns-warranty/