The 365 Sleep Bag V2 is a fully configurable baby sleeping bag system that can be adjusted to all seasonal variations, ambient temperatures, and your baby's changing needs, eliminating the need for blankets and different weight (Tog) bags for every season. It keeps your baby sleeping comfortably all year round - from icy cold winters to baking hot summers, and those tricky seasons in between!
- For full list of features visit our main product page here
- Scroll down for sizing, dressing, & safety info.
- Read our product FAQs here
- Read our reviews here
- We ship AU wide and Internationally! More info here
- Inner and outer 100% certified organic cotton
- Shoulders, sleeves, and sides 95% certified organic cotton 5% spandex
- Quilting/Padding (2.5 Tog bags only) 100% certified organic cotton
Sleep bag sizing
The 365 Sleep Bag V2 comes in the following sizes:
- 0-1 (6-18 Months)
- 2-3 (18-36 Months)
- 4-5 (3-5 Years)
Please use the sizing info below to work out the correct size for your baby. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any help.
|Size/Approx. Age||Sleep Bag Length||Neck Circ.|
|0-1 (6-18 Months)||85cm||36cm|
|2-3 (18-36 Months)||102cm||38cm|
|4-5 (3-5 Years||118cm||40cm|
- All measurements are approximate and are for guidance only as all babies are different.
The 365 Sleep Bag V2 is designed to be used instead of blankets and top sheets. The table below shows guidelines for the amount of clothing for your baby and the correct 365 Sleep Bag V2 configuration that should be used in different room temperatures.
Please note, all babies are all different; additionally, other factors such as humidity in your region, whether there is heating in the house, and your baby's health (whether your baby has a cold or infection or another special need) can determine how you should dress your baby.
Dress your baby to be comfortable, neither too hot nor too cold. Feel your baby's chest regularly to check his/her temperature. Don’t worry if baby’s hands, face, and feet feel cool - this is normal. If your baby is sweating or has a red face, remove some clothing and/or use a lower tog configuration. This may be necessary if your baby is unwell, in which case you should seek medical attention.
|Nursery Temp.||3.0-3.5 Tog Combined Bag||2.5 Tog Bag||0.5 Tog Bag|
|26°C / 79°F||Short-sleeved Bodysuit|
|24°C / 75°F||Long-sleeved Bodysuit|
|22°C / 71°F||Short-sleeved Bodysuit||Short-sleeved Bodysuit + PJs or All-in-One|
|20°C / 68°F||Short-sleeved Bodysuit||Long-sleeved Bodysuit|
|18°C / 64°F||Singlet + PJs or All-in-One||Short-sleeved Bodysuit + PJs or All-in-One|
|16°C / 61°F||Short-sleeved Bodysuit + PJs or All-in-One|
|14°C / 57°F||Long-sleeved Bodysuit + PJs or All-in-One|
- Detachable sleeves slightly increase warmth for baby. You can add or remove sleeves as required or preferred by your baby.
- This dressing guide is for general guidance only as all babies are different.
Safe Sleeping Tips
- Always sleep baby on the back, not on the tummy or side.
- Do not use sleep bag if head can pass through the neck-hole or if neck-hole is too tight.
- Always follow safe sleep recommendations from Red Nose Australia.
Fire hazard labelling as per AS/NZS 1249:2014
WARNING - HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
Payment methods available
We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, and Afterpay payments.
All customer and payment details are secured and encrypted by Sectigo (formerly Comodo) SSL security technology. Additionally, your credit card information is never stored on our website.
Shipping cost and delivery timeframe
Items are posted out from our warehouse in Brisbane Australia. We offer Australia wide and International shipping. More info at https://sleepycompany.com/shipping-returns-warranty/
Returns and exchanges policy
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, or if you would like to exchange for another size, print, or product, you have 100 days (from the date of delivery) to return it. Returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging. More details at https://sleepycompany.com/shipping-returns-warranty/
Read our product FAQs here
Read the 365 Sleep Bag reviews here