The 365 Sleep Bag V3 is a fully configurable baby sleeping bag system that can be adjusted to all seasonal variations, ambient temperatures, and your baby's changing needs, eliminating the need for blankets and different weight (Tog) bags for every season. It keeps your baby sleeping comfortably all year round - from icy cold winters to baking hot summers, and those tricky seasons in between!
Features & Benefits Summary
- Configure components to be used separately or combined, to keep your baby sleeping comfortably all year round.
- Swaddle Transition Sleeves with built-in foldable hand mittens (attachable with 2.5 Tog bag) to help baby transition from swaddle to sleeping bag.
- Large Sleeves with built-in foldable hand mittens (attachable with 2.5 Tog bag) to be used once baby outgrows the transition sleeves.
- Safer alternative to traditional blankets; reduces the risk of overheating and suffocation.
- Generous sizing with plenty of room for little ones to grow into.
- Made with luxurious and super-soft certified organic cotton fabrics throughout, for optimum breathability and comfort. No Polyester, No harmful chemicals and pesticides.
- High quality zippers made by YKK- world leader in zipper manufacturing.
- Downward zips prevent baby from escaping out of the bags.
- Easy nappy changes.
- Super easy to use, simply place baby in the sleep bag and zip up.
- Australian safety standard approved. The 365 Sleep Bag V3 conforms to the Australian safety standard AS/NZS 1249:2014
* 0.5 Tog sleep bag can be combined only with a 2.5 Tog sleep bag of the same size.
* Any size sleeves can be combined with any size 2.5 Tog sleep bags.
- 0.5 Tog Sleep Bag - 95% certified organic cotton 5% spandex
- 2.5 Tog Sleep Bag - Inner and outer 95% certified organic cotton 5% spandex, Quilting/Padding 100% certified organic cotton
- Sleeves - 95% certified organic cotton 5% spandex
Sleep bag sizing
The 365 Sleep Bag V3 comes in the following sizes:
Please use the sizing info below to work out the correct size for your baby. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any help.
|Size/Approx. Age||Sleep Bag Length||Neck Circ.|
- All measurements are approximate and are for guidance only as all babies are different.
Sleeves are available in the following sizes:
- 4-10 Months (Swaddle Transition Sleeves)
- 10-18 Months
- 18-36 Months
While a 0.5 Tog sleep bag can only be combined with a 2.5 Tog sleep bag of the same size; any size sleeves can be combined with any size 2.5 Tog sleep bags.
The 365 Sleep Bag V3 is designed to be used instead of blankets and top sheets. The table below shows guidelines for the amount of clothing for your baby and the correct 365 Sleep Bag V3 configuration that should be used in different room temperatures.
Please note, all babies are all different; additionally, other factors such as humidity in your region, whether there is heating in the house, and your baby's health (whether your baby has a cold or infection or another special need) can determine how you should dress your baby.
Dress your baby to be comfortable, neither too hot nor too cold. Feel your baby's chest regularly to check his/her temperature. Don’t worry if baby’s hands, face, and feet feel cool - this is normal. If your baby is sweating or has a red face, remove some clothing and/or use a lower tog configuration. This may be necessary if your baby is unwell, in which case you should seek medical attention.
|Nursery Temp.||3.0-3.5 Tog Combined Bag||2.5 Tog Bag||0.5 Tog Bag|
|26°C / 79°F||Short-sleeved Bodysuit|
|24°C / 75°F||Long-sleeved Bodysuit|
|22°C / 71°F||Short-sleeved Bodysuit||Short-sleeved Bodysuit + PJs or All-in-One|
|20°C / 68°F||Short-sleeved Bodysuit||Long-sleeved Bodysuit|
|18°C / 64°F||Singlet + PJs or All-in-One||Short-sleeved Bodysuit + PJs or All-in-One|
|16°C / 61°F||Short-sleeved Bodysuit + PJs or All-in-One|
|14°C / 57°F||Long-sleeved Bodysuit + PJs or All-in-One|
- Detachable sleeves slightly increase warmth for baby. You can add or remove sleeves as required or preferred by your baby.
- This dressing guide is for general guidance only as all babies are different.
Safe Sleeping Tips
- Always sleep baby on the back, not on the tummy or side.
- Do not use sleep bag if head can pass through the neck-hole or if neck-hole is too tight.
- Always follow safe sleep recommendations from Red Nose Australia.
Fire hazard labelling as per AS/NZS 1249:2014
WARNING - HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
Payment methods available
We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, and Afterpay payments.
All customer and payment details are secured and encrypted by Sectigo (formerly Comodo) SSL security technology. Additionally, your credit card information is never stored on our website.
Shipping cost and delivery timeframe
Items are posted out from our warehouse in Brisbane Australia. We offer Australia wide and International shipping. More info at https://sleepycompany.com/shipping-returns-warranty/
Returns and exchanges policy
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, or if you would like to exchange for another size, print, or product, you have 100 days (from the date of delivery) to return it. Returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging. More details at https://sleepycompany.com/shipping-returns-warranty/
Read the 365 Sleep Bag reviews here